TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Delegation of the European Union to Indonesia (hereinafter referred to as “the EU Delegation”) is launching a video contest entitled “EU Virtual Talent Show” (hereinafter referred to as “contest”) and published on the website: www.euvirtualtalentshow.web.id
THEME OF THE CONTEST
Theme: Sounds of Europe
Europe is well-known for its cultural heritage including its music. Many of the greatest music composers in the world are from Europe. To celebrate Europe Day (9 May), the EU Delegation invites the public to submit a short video showcasing a special European musical talent (singing and/or playing a musical instrument) which reflect the richness of the European repertoire.
ELIGIBILITY OF CONTESTANTS
- This contest is open to Indonesian citizens domiciled in Indonesia and age 18 years or above.
- A contestant is allowed to submit a maximum of 2 (two) videos.
- Only individual entry is accepted. Collaboration or group or community is not eligible.
- The video(s) content must reflect the theme of the contest.
- Talents may include (but not limited to) singing and/or playing musical instrument, no lip singing.
- The video(s) must be original, unpublished and unproduced. Any piece posted or shared online, anywhere other than personal social media accounts or blog, is considered published, and will not be eligible.
- The video(s) that have been submitted to other contests or has been previously exhibited or sold are not acceptable. We reserve the right to request proof that an entry is the original video of the contestant and submitted solely by the contestant for this contest. Non-compliance to this rule will result in disqualification of the entry.
- The video(s) cannot contain third party copyright logos or material and must not violate the rights of any person or entity; including copyright, privacy, or any other intellectual property rights. Upon submitting video(s) to this contest, the contestant is solely responsible for any infringement of copyrighted materials.
- The video(s) submission must not contain inappropriate, offensive, discriminatory, sexual, or unlawful materials. The video(s) deemed inappropriate will be disqualified.
- The video(s) must be the contestant’s original concept – plagiarism or “sampling” of any kind is not accepted and will result in disqualification of the entry.
- The video entries must not have watermarks, timestamps or date stamps.
- The submitted video(s) must be 3-5 minutes long. Submissions exceeding 5 minutes may be disqualified.
- The photo(s) taken using mobile phone are acceptable as long as the minimum image size requirement is met (at lThe video(s) must be uploaded as one single file in the highest quality (MP4/MOV file type).
- Submit your entries online via www.euvirtualtalentshow.web.id or by email to email@example.com and mention "Submission for EU Virtual Talent Show" in the subject of your email.
- Entry must include:
- a completed “Entry Form”
- a copy of a valid ID card (Student Card/Passport/KTP)
- Share your short video entry on your public Instagram, follow and tag the EU Delegation to Indonesia
Instagram account @uni_eropa.
- Tell your story or impression of the song or music on the caption.
- Add the #EU4U, #EuropeDay2021 and #EUVirtualTalentShow2021 hashtags in your post.
- Tag 3 other friends you would like to invite to join the contest.
- Entries that do not adhere to the rules described above will be disqualified.
Winners will be decided by the EU Delegation based on:
- Adherence to the theme and rules of the contest
- Creativity and originality
- Technical ability
- Message content or impression
- The decision is final.
- 5 units of action camera for the 5 winners
- Under no circumstances may the prizes be subject to change or alteration at the request of the contestants.
- The contest is launched on Monday, 19 April 2021.
- Deadline: Entries must be submitted no later than Saturday, 1 May 2021 at 10 PM (Jakarta Time, GMT+7).
- The EU Delegation will announce the winners on the contest website on Sunday, 9 May 2021. The
EU Delegation will also contact each winner at the email address provided in the entry form.
- The 5 best videos will be featured on the EU Delegation social media on 9 May 2021.
- The EU Delegation reserves the right to modify the dates and announce it in a timely manner on the contest website.
ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS
- By entering the contest, the contestant confirms that they hold all intellectual property rights in the video(s).
- Without prejudice to the Terms and Conditions, the EU Delegation recognises that the copyright in the photo(s) created by the contestant remains with the contestant. Any enquiries for copyright will be referred to the contestant. However, by entering to the contest, the contestant grants the EU Delegation a non-exclusive, non-profit ad royalty-free right of use, dissemination, distribution, public communication, reproduction and exhibition of the photo(s) submitted without prior notice.
- Credit/acknowledgement of the contestant’s name will be given when the photo is used by the EU Delegation.
- The EU Delegation process personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data. The privacy statement - data protection notice is available on https://eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage/3033/privacy-statements_en
- By completing the entry form, the contestant agrees to the EU Delegation collecting, processing, storing or otherwise utilising the contestant’s personal data solely for the purposes of conducting and administering the contest, delivering the prizes to the winners and sending communications with information about the contest.
ACCEPTANCE OF RULES
The mere fact of entering the contest implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Contestants assure the EU Delegation that they know and accept all the Terms and Conditions of the EU Virtual Talent Show Contest and any amendment thereto that has been published until the end date of the EU Delegation’s contest website.